The Pacific Wave Conference 2014 is a prime opportunity for those interested in growing Pacific export from the region to New Zealand and from New Zealand to the Pacific through investment and collaboration.
The conference will identify mutually-beneficial opportunities for innovation and collaborative export partnerships and address challenges.
The future competitiveness of Pacific exports and opportunities for growth are key focuses for the conference, which will attract region-wide members of the private sector, business councils and government.
The key sectors are tourism and agriculture.
Various funding organisations, including PCF, MFAT, will discuss how businesses can take advantage of funds available to invest in the Pacific region.
The conference is an opportunity to focus discussion exclusively on investment opportunities available for Pacific exporters; and for regional partners to take a fresh look at what can and needs to be done to enable accelerated export growth.
The conference is ideal for:
- Organisations from the Pacific region who support and invest in private sector innovation, capability and capacity
- Exporters / private sector businesses
- New Zealand corporate businesses and investors with an interest in supporting Pacific export growth
- Pacific Chamber of Commerce and Business Council representatives
- Pacific Agriculture and Tourism Industry groups
- New Zealand government trade partners
The event will be of particular interest to companies from the New Zealand private sector interested in opportunities for investment.
Date: Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Time: 8 am – 6 pm
Venue: Sky City Auckland
Cost: $75.00 per person (payable by credit card or direct credit)
Pacific Cooperation Foundation